Sugar And Spite...

Wednesday 30 May 2007
What's Your definition of Spite?

To Me- it's deliberate malice.

Hubby thinks I'm spiteful but I'm not malicious...

If I was malicious I'd spit in his dinner and smile as I gave it to him.

If I was malicious I'd cut holes in all his clothes or put them out in the rain.

If we were to split up it would be malicious of me to deny Him his children.

But I wouldn't do any of those things- hence; I'm NOT spiteful.

If I Choose not to eat dinner it's not spiteful. It doesn't hurt him in anyway.

Maybe I do want to hurt his feelings sometimes. Why not? He hurts mine. Sometimes he Really does.

And the worst thing is he says he doesn't mean it. How does that happen?

How can he hurt me accidentally- as opposed to on purpose?

Is it that He just disregards me? He says he doesn't mean to. Yet he does it again.

And again and again...

He says it's Thursday- and that's Why he is how he is.

Well; it's Thursday for Me, too.

And I am how I am...

Labels:

 
Bitter & Twisted 10:47 pm, |

5 Comments:

  At 31 May 2007 at 09:31 Anonymous Anonymous said:
There have been so many times when my dick of a husband has called me names and said stuff to deliberately hurt me. He says he does it on purpose when we row to beat me down, to make me feel bad, to win.

Jerk.

There are other times he'll call me names and laugh, and he really doesn't mean to hurt me. He just thinks I haven't got a sense of humour and I'm over sensitive, so it's MY problem that I take it all the wrong way.

They're all the same.

Mine is the way he is, if the day of the week happens to have the word 'day' in it.
Hey- I can't seem to add anything to the 100 list; on my other blog I hit the 'customise' bit near the 'dashboard' bit and it takes me straight to the right place- I can add and remove page elements with no trouble. I can't seem to even find that page!

I can get into the edit posts, template and settings page- but that's no help!

Any suggstions?
  At 2 June 2007 at 14:12 Anonymous Anonymous said:
I went through the process again on MeMyselfEye; there is the "Layout" option on the where I can get into everything.

On this there is only template and settings. Maybe cos you began this blog only you can add the stuff on the side? I don't think I can even add a simple link or photo!

Can you think of a way I can access the layout?
  At 2 June 2007 at 19:20 Anonymous Anonymous said:
Go to the 'edit posts' page, and you'll see all the posts listed. The last one is the 100 things list. Click the edit button next to it, and the entry will come up in the box. Just add what you want to it, and republish.

To add something to the sidebar, go into the template. If you're not sure how to write the coding, you can send me whatever you want to add, and I'll put it in!

Hope that made sense!
Yep; I found it. Thanks. Now I've gotta think some up! Shouldn't be too difficult...