Nasty Piece Of Work...

Wednesday 12 September 2007
I'm the one who makes this fucking house a Home.

You have never supported Me in anything I've done.

What's up?

Don't you like it when I point out Your inadequacies?

You nasty piece of work.

I don't need You. I never have.

All you've done for Me? Look around you, Hubby. I made it All happen.

You play no part in my game.

I didn't even give your surname to Our children because you've played so small a part.

You- You who've been So successful of late; that you feel justified to to rag me out about What and When I've done it.

Gall.

Labels:

 
Bitter & Twisted 11:31 pm, |

1 Comments:

Both of you bitter, but not twisted. Unfortunately you are involved with people that don't care about anyone but themselves.
Take all of the energy used in being bitter, and direct it at things that will make you happy.